Sunday 14 April 2013

Cafe Coffee & Tea

Somewhere in the "countryside" next to a lake near to where I live (by car) is this cafe:


The architecture is cool, and the inside is relaxing to an extent, but they weren't playing any music when I went there with some friends.

I could let that pass.

However, when I ordered iced peppermint tea, we were told they did not serve peppermint tea iced, only hot.

Hmm . . .

Then one friend was served iced coffee.

And we were all served ice water.

Now, at this place all of the coffees and teas are in the $7-8 range.

$7 is more than I paid for my pork cutlet lunch last Friday (see below), but I can't get ice in my herbal tea for that price.

Excuse me, "Cafe Coffee & Tea" (one of the most uncreative names ever), but I will not be returning to your establishment, cool architecture or not.

And get some music, would you please?

No comments: