Saturday 24 January 2015

Tofu + Spaghetti Sauce: Part 2

On Friday, I served up two more classes with tofu + spaghetti sauce.

One class had it coming since their Let's Go 5 book includes tofu in the foods unit.

All the students liked the combination.

The students in the first class said that they had all eaten it before.

However, none of the students in the second class had experienced such a combination.

The interesting thing for me, however,  was not the reaction to the food, but rather how they used the cups that I gave them for water.

The first class all went to the water 'fountain' to fill the paper coffee cups with water.

The second class, on the other hand, ate all of the tofu and then poured the remaining spaghetti sauce into their cups in order to drink it.

Wow!  I didn't see that one coming.

But then that's why I like doing food 'experiments' . . . 

No comments: